Welcome to the Seadot Project
Welcome to the C.OS (we pronounce and call it Seadot) project! The C in C.OS stands for Community because C.OS is not driven by commercial interests, but by the community of its users and developers. C is also pronounced like Sea, and this fits well since we base our OS on the free Mer Project.
C.OS currently runs best on the WeTab and ExoPC hardware (these tablets are both Pegatron Lucid devices).
But we don’t want to limit C.OS to these. If you have any interesting hardware, please don't hesitate to try Seadot on it and let us know about your experiences.
- //Enigma aims to become a slick user interface for the Seadot Project and is currently in a pre Alpha state.
- Mer Project develops the base we're building upon.
- Qt Project develops the Qt framework we're heavily relying on.
Seadot for Anyone
- Seadot News - find out about the latest Seadot-related developments and happenings
- Screenshots - see what Seadot looks like
Seadot for Users
- Installing Seadot (coming soon)
Seadot for Artists
- Creating Themes (coming soon)
Seadot for Application Developers
- Installing the Seadot SDK
- Creating your first Seadot Application (coming soon)
- Running the Seadot Virtual Machine